- Approx Floor Area: 170 sqm
- Land Size: 4.925 Ha
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1936
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: Lifestyle
- House style: Lifestyle, Character
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors, Off street, Free standing
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Longrun
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Other, Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire, Heat pump, Other (Nitestore)
- Electrical: TV points, Phone extensions
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Heat pump, wood burner, smoke alarm, rangehood, fridge, glasshouse, sun awning, garage remote, electric gate, garden irrigation, nitestore heater
- Kitchen: Standard, Dishwasher, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Stainless steel
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Additional rooms: Office / study, Other (Desk)
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Rural
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
Lifestyle block details
- Water supply: Well
- Nearest Town/School: South brook and Rangiora High school
- Landscaping: extensive
- Contour: Flat
- Paddocks: 11
- Farm buildings: good variety of outbuildings
- General: water troughs, septic tank, electric fence, large duck pond (has resource consent)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Manicured, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply, Bore
- Sewerage: Septic
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
Generous open plan living spaces flow to outdoor areas, along with large bedrooms and character features; enhance all the beauty and charm this home generates.
Our current custodians love sheep and have totally maximised the use of 4.9250ha of land - along with the bonus of ones own bore (well) and irrigation, plus a wonderful array of outbuildings and duck pond all adding up to a perfect lifestyle property.
There will be tears when they go but it is time to downsize; to say they have thoroughly enjoyed the property would be an understatement.
If you and yours are seeking a piece of the good life then this property should be at the top of your shopping list.
Minutes to Rangiora township and an easy 20 minute commute to the Airport.
Phone, text or email for flexible viewing and scheduled open homes..... you won't be disappointed!
Please be aware that this information has been supplied by the vendor and/or sourced from: Property Guru, Property Smarts, Land Information NZ, Local Councils, ECAN and other organisations. Four Seasons Realty 2017 Limited is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy or reliability.