- Land Area Ha: 67.8840
- Location & services: Schooling Primary: Owhango
- Property Type: Finishing
- Fencing: Fencing - Type & Condition: Conventional
- Subdivision - No Paddocks: Main: 13
- Water supply: Dammed,
- Fertiliser: 6-8 Tonnes on cropping area every year since 2015 and when need be.
- Stockyards: Cattle yards & race
- Land Usage: Has cut 130 bales of hay. Mixed used land from grazing and crops.
About this listing
If your looking for a productive block of land look no further than this 67-hectare block of land in the Owhango area, popular for fishing, hunting and other activities including the 42nd traverse. This bare block is separated into 13 paddocks of rolling medium contour with plenty of easy flats and a small percentage of steeper land. This property will produce around 200 bales per annum and there is plenty of opportunity to divide into more paddocks if desired. There is a good set of cattle yards and a set of sheep yards. The views from the top parts of the property are amazing looking out to Mount Ruapehu and the Owhango reserve. There is plenty of scope to improve productivity and more than one place for a building site. Rarely do we have such productive and usable land available in this area so don't delay call Jo now to view.