- Approx Floor Area: 153 sqm
- Land Size: 4 Ha
- Property Type: Lifestyle
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2010
- Property condition: Good
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed)
- Electrical: Satellite dish
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Sky satellite dish, Bathroom mirror, Wormald hose
- Kitchen: Modern, Upright stove, Rangehood, Double sink, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Rural
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden
Lifestyle block details
- Water supply: Oasis
- Nearest Town/School: Cust and Oxford
- Paddocks: One
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- General: Oasis clearwater system
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Overgrown, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Bore
- Sewerage: Septic
About this listing
This solid brick home was designed five years ago, with the much-loved fur and feathered family in mind. So much so, that one of the bedrooms is currently being utilized as an aviary and can easily be converted back to a third bedroom. A fun home with a cottage-style kitchen overlooking a picturesque countryside, accessorised with chandeliers, elegant bathroom fittings, with plenty of storage throughout.
Fully fenced into two paddocks, with the larger paddock being leased yielding a modest income per annum.
Located between Cust and Oxford, giving easy access to all commodities including a supermarket, pharmacy, gas stations, an assortment cafes and gift shops. As well as being in zone for both Cust and Oxford Area school.
A little gem that will surely shine with some TLC - call now to secure your personal appointment to view or see you at the open homes!
Proudly presented to the market by teamlifestylelivingwithlinda.co.nz and Harcourts Four Seasons Realty 2017 Ltd.
Please be aware that this information has been supplied by the vendor and/or sourced from: Property Guru, Property Smarts, Land Information NZ, Local Councils, ECAN, CERA and other organisations. Harcourts Four Seasons Realty 2017 Ltd is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy or reliability.